- Cascade Physical Therapy was rated at the top (of 283 regional network clinics) in response to the survey question “Would you recommend this clinic to family and friends”?
- Astym treatment is continuing to help patients with those aggravating conditions such as tendonitis, tennis elbow, plantar fascitis, etc. Our physical therapy staff is certified in this specialized treatment, and Cascade Physical Therapy is one of only two clinics in the area that offers Astym.
- Jon Schnepel, PT, OCS, has over 37 years of experience as a physical therapist. Jon continues to study and advance his physical therapy knowledge. He is convinced the additional Orthopedic Clinical Specialist advanced education has been instrumental in successfully treating even the more difficult cases.
- Liz Reynolds, Doctor of Physical Therapy, continues to work successfully with our patients. Her training in hands on therapy, as a DPT from Northern Arizona University’s program, has been particularly effective.
- Ashley Duvall, DPT and Sarah Jellison, PTA recently became certified in Aquatic Physical Therapy through the American Physical Therapy Association's clinical competency program. During the course they learned many new treatment techniques to address various impairments and limitations.
- Jose Reyna, DPT, is bilingual in English and Spanish. He is also an anatomy teacher at Pacific University, School of Physical Therapy.
- As statements of their profession, our physical therapy staff is “walking the walk” so to speak! For example, Liz is a runner, Mark and Sarah are faithful cardio addicts and Jon and his wife Chris have summitted three mountains!
- If you have any friends or relatives who have any injuries or rehab needs, we would appreciate it if you would send them our way!
Yours in Health, Your Cascade Physical Therapy Staff
Your Cascade Physical Therapy Staff